Thursday 4 March 2010

Herbs for hard working hands

Who better than the herb gardener to suggest herbs to use for hard working hands? That was a question in my mind last year after a good day's digging at Springfield Sanctuary. In the post I wrote after that day I asked for suggestions from my herby friends on the herbs they would choose for a hand cream.

A year later and I have developed my Herb Gardener's Hand Lotion for Amiya Natural Beauty. I feel a bit like a proud mum because it is such a lovely product, and in fact the best selling product in my current range! It includes a strong decoction of comfrey roots, plus a strong infusion of comfrey leaves, plantain and wild pansy - you can find out more on my website where I just wrote an article about the herbal ingredients.


Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment