- Bramble root vinegar which is good for upset stomach/ diarrhoea because of it's astringing quality
- Rose petal vinegar for burns
- Sage vinegar for fevers and infections because of it's cooling/ drying properties. And mixed with elderberry honey and ginger to stop coughing
- Motherwort vinegar for period pain
- Nettle leaf vinegar for osteporosis
- Fire Cider vinegar (which I was convinced was called Fireside Vinegar until I read the notes afterwards - but actually I rather like mistaken name! :-) for viral infections
- And lots more...
I just love this kind of kitchen table wisdom, so freely shared, and so happily received! After a shared lunch, we all ended up in the front room trying out different musical instruments. A big thank you to Sarah! :-) For now my Fire Cider vinegar has a home in the airing cupboard where it will keep nice and warm, and I look forward to trying it in about 6 weeks.
Share on Facebook