Monday 28 April 2008

The Herbal Research Engine

I've just set up a bespoke herbal search engine on Google for herbalism and related sites. At the moment, it only has a few sites in - but as I come across sites that are good information resources I will keep adding them to the list of sites. This will be great for research purposes as you can get really tailored results without sweating over what you put in the search query.

You can use the search engine from the link above, and I've also added it to my Resources list (further down on the right hand column).

If you know of any great herbalism sites with lots of good information, please let me know and I will add it to the list, so that as a research resource it will get better and better. :-)

Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment